- Personal location tracking
About a small sideproject for tracking my own location using cellphone GPS data.
- Business card demo
Write-up about a graphical demo that fits on the back of a business card.
- Building a roguelike in awk
A development write-up of a roguelike that I built in awk, the text processing tool/language.
- Terrain generation & isometric graphics (ISW Workshop)
A follow-up to the first workshop about game development, this time about terrain generation and isometric graphics.
- 2D Spelontwikkeling in Python (ISW Workshop)
A workshop for ISW about basic game development in Python.
- A script for automatically logging into kotnet
A write-up about a script I wrote that automatically connects to kotnet. Useful for running a raspberry pi "op kot".
- How matching engines work
A post where I assemble a matching engine piece by piece in Python, while explaining how it all fits together.
- A close look at index tracking
A post on index tracking and how to implement it for yourself.
- Exploiting price differences between exchanges
A post on spatial arbitrage, i.e. exploiting price differences between different exchanges.
- Solving the travelling salesman problem using a genetic algorithm
A last year project from high school. I used a genetic algorithm written in python to find approximate solutions for the travelling salesman problem.