My name is Jelle Pelgrims. I am currently studying applied computer science in Belgium. During my free time I work on some of my personal projects.
In my free time I work on some software projects. Repositories for these projects can be found on GitHub. A more detailed explanation can be found on the dedicated projects page. A list of some finished projects can be found below.
- Matching engine: An order matching engine
- Statwebgen: A static website generator
- Roguelike: A roguelike videogame written in Java
I tend to write about the stuff I learn and/or build. Topics range from automated trading to game development. Here is a list of some articles that I have written:
- Kotnet autologin
- Matching engines
- Spatial arbitrage
- Index tracking
- Solving the travelling salesman problem using a genetic algorithm
A list of workshops/tutorials that I recently worked on:
- Basic game development 1: Workshop on the basics of 2D Game Development
- Basic game development 2: Workshop on terrain generation and isometric graphics
- Writing a roguelike in Java
Some notes on technical stuff.
Feel free to contact me. I can be reached primarily through e-mail. For those interested, my resume can be found here.